Especially in northern countries, the White Weeks are particularly dedicated to winter sports like skiing, cross country skiing and toboggan. Many guests love hiking or walking through the snowy winter landscape of our beautiful mountains. The White Weeks are a special tradition.
-Ski pass can be purchased directly in the hotel.
- Private shuttle service and private ski storeroom directly on the slope included in the price!
- The cross-country-skiing-track starts straight behind the hotel!
- On Saturday evening - at 19.19 PM - "Welcome!": organic prosecco sparkling wine and little appetizers - served in the house parlour.
- On Sunday evening - at 19.19 PM - the pleasant candle-light gala dinner. In the hous garden the romantic fire will be crackeling.
- On Monday afternoon, snowshoe hike with Nicol (the hotel owner) - through the snow to the "Holy Places". Surprise! Snowshoes can be rented.
- On Tuesday evening, at 19.19, "Berta’s" local specialities dinner - made special Aqua Bad Cortina style with tyrolen live music of the local players "Pire y Lois"!
- Thursday evening we will be gladly presenting the exclusive "Dinner of Strenght"!
- Friday: together with Nicol, we dedicate this day to nature and to our kingdom, the UNESCO Nature Park and World Heritage "Fanes-Sennes-Braies".
We go up with the snowmobile. Those who wish, may climb (and descent) on alpine skis.
A pleasant walk with the unique "RITUAL OF SILENCE".
Lunch and free time at the lodge.
Return on toboggans through a wonderful panorama, in the heart of the quiet and romantic landscape!
- On Friday evening then the little "sweets buffet" - gladly presented by our chefs!
- Every night, pleasant music at the Aqua Bar; we recommend trying our special home products!
7 nights from 630 € *
Price per person, including half board, in the "Classic" room + * daily tourist tax.
- The " HOLIDAY PASS " is included , and you will be able to use all regional public transport for free. There is a discount for local events!
Moreover , with price advantage :
- Daily guided walks, excursions and a colorful program of events in cooperation with our tourist office!
- Free ski pass for children born after November 30th, 2009.
This is a 1:1 offer (1 child per parent).