The excursion takes place in the areas of Giau Pass, Averau Mountain and 5 Torri, along the trenches of the First World War. All participants are recommended a suitable clothing for high mountain excursions.
Meeting and departure at the mountain hut Fedare at 8.30 am.
1 h break for lunch: you may choose among the following options: packet lunch or being served lunch at the mountain hut Averau.
Please book your excursion at least 2 days before.
- groups of minimum 8 people: €16,00 per person
- 7 people: €19,00 per person
- 6 people: €22,00 per person
- 5 people: €27,00 per person
- 4 people: €32,00 per person
- 3 people: €45,00 per person
- 2 people: €65,00 per person
- children under 15 years (not counted in the group): €8,00 per kid.
Colle S. Lucia - Passo Giau - BL, Italy
Monte Civetta - Zoldo valley, Val Fiorentina, Agordino
- lat: 46.447157° N
- lon: 12.014123° E
- lat: 46° 26' 49.8'' N
- lon: 12° 0' 50.8'' E
Content updated on 24/06/2022 edited by