Wine and autumn, a wonderful union in sunny South Tyrol. At the pre-tasting of the Merano WineFestival in Algund, wine lovers and connoisseurs can taste around 500 different sparkling, red, white and sweet wines from all over the world. As a culinary backdrop, numerous Algund businesses present their in-house specialities, which invite you to taste them.
The established wine event will take place on Friday, 21 October 2022 from 19:00 to 23:00 in the Vereinshaus Peter Thalguter Algund.
In the evening, the doors to the Thalguterhaus will be opened from 19:00 and the evening wine event will begin. The event also has a lot to offer in the way of culinary delights and will be accompanied by music.
Look forward to 250 different labels from Italy and experience the diversity of the most famous wine nation in the world. Taste sparkling wines, prosecco, white wine, rosé, red and sweet wines and enjoy culinary delicacies from Algund and Italy.
WOW; that’s included in your ticket:
- 250 different labels from Italy
- Culinary delights from Algund and Italy
- Brochure for all wines with ratings by Helmuth Köcher - The Winehunter and detailed descriptions
- Tasting templates for wine evaluation
- PIWI - Algund: get to know the new sustainable grape varieties and taste local wines
- Price at advance booking directly at the Tourist Office Algund: 25,00 €
- Price at box office: 30,00 €
Look forward to an unforgettable evening of culinary delights!
Tickets for this culinary event in a class of its own can be purchased at the box office or at the Algund Tourist Office at +39 0473 448 600.
Anteprima Merano WineFestival
Lagundo / Algund - BZ, Italy
Merano / Meran and surroundings, South Tyrol
- lat: 46.683158° N
- lon: 11.121291° E
- lat: 46° 40' 59.4'' N
- lon: 11° 7' 16.6'' E
Content updated on 22/09/2022 edited by