Tradition. "High up in the mountains... you can listen to them singing". Mountaineers love music and celebrating, in accordance with our customs. The "Segra de Munt" is one of the most important traditions in summer. This festival takes place every year on the last Sunday in August. Together...
- On Sunday, Segra de Munt, parish fair of the mountain refuges!
We suggest to start after breakfast from "Lé dla Creda" (1.268m), to continue across the Ciastlins waterfalls until you reach the hunting hut. From the hut continue on the hunting path along the Ciastlins Valley up to the Giogo di Sennes (2.519 m) …"Berg Heil" – a salute to the mountains, down to the Alps of Sennes and Fodara Vedla, where you can join the locals and sing and celebrate! Next day just rest and relax.
- On Sunday evening - at 19.19 PM - the pleasant candle-light gala dinner.
- On Monday, at 13.13, afternoon walk to get to know each other - with our walking guide Marco, to Pieve di Marebbe along pastures, forests and country roads to the distinctive "Viles", a traditional housing scheme from the 12th century, still existing today.
- On Tuesday at 08.08, before breakfast, your host Nicol will invite you on a hale and hearty walk, along the "Aqua-Cammino" path, to visit the house well "Aqua Bad Cortina". He will tell you a little story about water; and finally you will be able to taste the "living" water coming directly out of the rock.
- On Tuesday evening, at 19.19, "Berta’s" local specialities dinner - made special Aqua Bad Cortina style!
- On Wednesday, together with Marco, the daily walk to the "Fodara Vedla" Alp and the "Sas dla Para" peak. Admire an incomparable panoramic view over Cortina d’Ampezzo and San Vigilio, the queen and the princess of the Dolomites!
- Wednesday evening we will be gladly presenting the exclusive "Dinner of Strenght"!
- Thursday, outdoor Barbeque Party at lunchtime - 12.30 - with live music of the town musicians "Pire y Lois" !
- On Friday daily mountain rambling with Marco - to the most beuatiful sites of the surrounding UNESCO Dolomites!
- On Friday evening then the little "sweets buffet" - gladly presented by our chefs!
- 7 nights from 595 €
Price per person, including half board, in the "Classic" room + tourist tax.
- The " HOLIDAY PASS " is included , and you will be able to use all regional public transport for free. There is a discount for local events and at the lifts!
- Moreover , with price advantage:
Daily guided walks, excursions and a colorful program of events in cooperation with our tourist office!